• 2024 Caddy Issues Golf Outing

On August 30th at 2pm. There will be golf, games, contests, and chances to win money both on the course and at the Banquet / Live Show!

Buy tickets

What features would you like to see?

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
Staff member
  • Apr 1, 2024
    73WWOEJ.png

Hi all!

Let me know what features you guys might like to see around here. Gifs, polls, custom emojis, actual females, anything let us hear it!

Last edited:
    73WWOEJ.png

Hi all!

Let me know what features you guys might like to see around here. Gifs, polls, custom emojis, actual females, anything let us hear it!
    Mike,

Since "actual females" was already taken, will there be a way to separate out all of the videos and podcasts by category (game breakdowns, BnB, Noon shows, etc)?

Also, will all of the old game breakdowns and shows eventually be archived on the website itself?

Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
    73WWOEJ.png

Hi all!

When we set up the new chat is it going to be on this site? Thinking of having to navigate to the site, then to the chat, then to have to chat with your Web browser open is heinous. Idk whose in charge of what becomes of the next chat once slack is gone, but an app is the way to go. I don't want to see our chat crash and burn bc we made the wrong move with it. @Zach Smith @AimBotKris

That's just my 2 cents, hopefully it makes sense to you guys too.

Reactions: coachbleu
    Upvote 0
    When we set up the new chat is it going to be on this site? Thinking of having to navigate to the site, then to the chat, then to have to chat with your Web browser open is heinous. Idk whose in charge of what becomes of the next chat once slack is gone, but an app is the way to go. I don't want to see our chat crash and burn bc we made the wrong move with it. @Zach Smith @AimBotKris

That's just my 2 cents, hopefully it makes sense to you guys too.

I don't see any reason to leave slack unless they plan to go to discord or something. They won't do anything on the site because that would be silly with the boards and the already multiple chat applications out there.

Reactions: Chef Buck
    Upvote 0
    I don't see any reason to leave slack unless they plan to go to discord or something. They won't do anything on the site because that would be silly with the boards and the already multiple chat applications out there.
    The boards are available to everyone, the chat is general tier and higher only so they could add a general tier chat room to use and get away from Slack.

Reactions: Buckeye_Barr
    Upvote 0